Concepts Collective, LLC
Janurary 2016 - present | Cleveland Heights, Ohio
At Concepts Collective, I built dynamic web projects for clients using Python and the Django Framework. Additionally, I deployed and supported web applications using Amazon Web Services EC2 and RDS.
Software Engineer - Intern
May 2015 - August 2015 | Cleveland, Ohio
Case Western Reserve University Division of Student Affairs
Senior Information Systems Assistant
September 2013 - December 2015 | Cleveland, Ohio
As a student employee for the Student Affairs IT Operations Group, I installed, configured, and managed computing equipment in a networked environment. I also solved user issues by troubleshooting, then repairing hardware and software problems. Furthermore, I developed and maintained online content including graphics for divisional websites following established style guidelines.
Drexel University College of Medicine
HSSRI Research Intern
June 2012 - August 2012 | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
As part of Drexel’s HSSRI Program, I designed, wrote, and implemented an original data analysis algorithm (in Java) to find recurring motor primitive symbol patterns from EMG data. I conducted research using proprietary braided neural electrodes. At the end of the program, I presented my work at the Discovery Day 2012 research symposium.
Case Western Reserve University
Mathematics, B.S. | Computer Science, B.A.
August 2013 - April 2017 - Currently in Junior Year
- EECS 338: Introduction to Operating Systems and Concurrent Programming - Fall 2015
- EECS 341: Introduction to Database Systems - Fall 2015
- EECS 233: Introduction to Data Structures - Spring 2014
- MATH 330: Introduction to Scientific Computing - Spring 2015
- EECS 302: Discrete Mathematics - Spring 2014
- EECS 132: Introduction to Programming in Java - Fall 2013
- Phi Kappa Theta Fraternity
- Treasurer: Managed and accounted all financial activity with a $150,000 annual budget. Planned budgets for all 26 committees. Implemented online monitoring, payment, and reimbursement options.
- Service Committee Chair: Achieved 93% of yearly service hour goal in one semester
- Hacker Society
- Attended HackCWRU Hackathon
- Cleveland Foodbank
- Fighting Gobies Ultimate Frisbee Team
- 1st at Sectionals - 2014 Season
- 2nd at Regionals - 2014 Season
Haverford High School
September 2009 - May 2013
I completed my high school education at Haverford High School. While at HHS, I was a member of the FIRST Robotics Team and the National Honors Society. Academically, I was an AP Scholar with Distinction and finished with a 4.59/4.0 weighted GPA. I also played Varsity Lacrosse and Soccer.